Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Storefront in Visual Studio 2008?

rippergr is offline Junior Member

Default Storefront in Visual Studio 2008?

Hello all
    Can I run aspdotnetstorefront in VisualStudio 2008?I Made all the required steps to create and fill the database and make the connection correct but when I run the project it ask me some .cs files and then I've got the following error

Code:
    Server Error in '/AspDotNetStorefront' Application.
    Could not find stored procedure 'aspdnsf_getAppconfig'.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'aspdnsf_getAppconfig'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

I don't want to use IIS
    Thanks

MelanieA is offline Junior Member

Default Run db installation script against your database....

Yes you may run your AspDotNetStorefront in Visual Studio 2008 in which is a requirement for versions 8.x.x.x

Please make sure you have run the db installation script against your database before running the site, the error is mainly caused that the ASPDNSF is not yet installed on your database.