Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: UPS username and password

basketcase is offline Junior Member

Default UPS username and password

MS Version 7.0.2.5

My client has a UPS account, and she's been able to give me the UPS License (XML access key). However, the only username and password she's been able to find/get are the ones for My UPS. When I plug those into the cart, I get zero shipping rates.

I have set RTShip default carrier to UPS and everything else in the cart seems to work. I don't get an error message.

Web.config has custom error modes off so I presume I would see error message.

I would appreciate any help. And please talk simply. I'm a designer primarily, not a developer at all.
    Thanks!
    Cindy (for Leslie)

basketcase is offline Junior Member

Should I post this in Shipping? Surely, someone is using UPS for real-time rates and has gone through this process. All I want to know is how best for my client to get the correct UPS username and password. Can she do it online?
    Does she need to talk to a human at UPS (not an easy task).

She's already filled out a tech support request and we're on our 3rd day of waiting for a response from UPS.

Thanks,
    Cindy

Windsun is offline Junior Member

It might be easier to just get new keys from UPS. Kind of a pain, involves about 4-5 steps, but that way you will have all the info. Assuming she has her UPS account number...