Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: turning off QuickBooks Merchant Services

me18940@comcast.net is offline Junior Member

Exclamation turning off QuickBooks Merchant Services

Hi, I'm really getting so many customer complaints using QuickBooks merchant services since I upgraded to version 8.

Not sure why this is, but right now I'd like to switch to Paypal Standard, and after I contact Paypal, move up to Paypal pro.

How do I turn off QB and switch to Paypal standard?

thank you so much, I love this ADNSF software, it makes my life so easy AND you make it wonderful because of your help!

Cara
    www.cara4webshopping.com

Rob is offline Senior Member

Cara, thanks for the nice words, and can you send this into support also. so they can send you more detailed instructions. They may do that faster than posting here.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

Smile

I don't know how to get support other than using this forum.

The company that sold me my license didn't give me the information (sales order number) to set up an account.

I've requested it twice, but haven't gotten it from them.

So I really appreciate that you give me the support.

Thumbs up figured out using online manual

Hi, you are the best, thank you so much.

Actually, it was easier than I thought it would be.

I figured I would read in the online manual how to set up payments, and that I might be able to do it backwards to remove it.

Well, the online manual is quite complete. I went step by step to add paypal payments, and as I worked my way through, the company which I paid to upgrade and originally set up ADNSF never did this. No wonder my customers couldn't pay me. <SIGH>

Then I went through the QuickBooks, and realized the configuration wizard was the key to doing what I needed.

I am just going to suspend QB for the summer, because sales are low, and I don't want to lose all the work of re-applying later. In the meantime, will check out authorize.net as you recommend.

Thank you for the answer to contacting support, I will be needing the files for the Google base changes.

I don't want to publicly say anything about the company that sold me the license or the other company that sold me the merchant services.

Thank you so much for a great online manual!

Cara
    www.cara4webshopping.com