Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Entities Not Showing up in lists or Mapping

rcvjmv is offline Junior Member

Default Entities Not Showing up in lists or Mapping

When I add a Section and a sub-section through the manage products are, they do not show up in a new listing ie: drop down list, so it impossible to add perhaps another sub-catagory. Additionally do they show up in the product mapping list so I cannot map to the new sections until perhaps the next day??? If I logon many hours later they will be in the list as they should. If I view the site live all changes show up with sections and sub-sections displaying as they should. Has anyone else had this problem. I am using IE-7 and tried Firefox...both had the same results.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Just use the Reset Cache option in the admin site after making changes like that. If you have caching on (which you probably don't want to do until you go live), you might want to set your CacheDurationMinutes AppConfig to a lower value so changes kick in faster.

rcvjmv is offline Junior Member

Default Thank you

I knew it was something simple, I had tried the reset but it was not showing up as the appconfig was set to 60...

Rob is offline Senior Member

It usually is simple if we did our job correctly If not, let us hear about it
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart