Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Buy One Get One Free - BOGOF in 9.3.1/4

Skriver is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Buy One Get One Free - BOGOF in 9.3.1/4

Hi

This useful blog post had comments on the bottom to allow an automated BOGOF promotion. I have this up and running fine. Customer enters a product and if it is part of the promotion then they get X product added to the basket for free. Nice!

But..as always there are requirements from customers that requires more

Has anyone got to the stage of using/modifying the promo tool so that a customer can select their own product from a range of free ones?

Example..Customer buys Product A and can manually choose from B, C & D without them all being added automatically? Would love to hear from anyone who has got this running as it's a big requirement our end and I can't see it being that straight forward from the testing I have done.

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
    It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research, and it is our intention to open an alternative mechanism from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. Please be patient and supportive while we deal with this situation.
    Apparently not...!