Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Full Text Search - Can't Set It Up

chuckb_jr is offline Junior Member

Default Full Text Search - Can't Set It Up

We upgraded from SQL 2005 Express to SQL 2008 Standard this past weekend so we can take advatange of Full Text Searching and some replication features... I have the Full Text Engine installed and it's running and when I go through the ADNSF Setup, it tells me "ERROR: User does not have permission to perform this action.User does not have permission to perform this action."

I did some looking through here regarding the error and didn't find anything but I did read some threads going back to March/April saying there were issues with it and it would be fixed in the next release. I believe I'm on the latest release (Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2 ) so what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
    c b j

MelanieA is offline Junior Member

Please submit ticket to support and one of our Support Engineers may assist you regarding this matter.