Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Has anyone used Visual Studio 2010 Beta?

Sean is offline Member

Default Has anyone used Visual Studio 2010 Beta?

Just curios if anyone has had any experience yet with the Visual Studio 2010 Beta. Many features look extremely promising....
    /// Sean ///

George the Great is offline Senior Member

Just grabbed a copy last night...will post as I take the plunge
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

Sean is offline Member

Just an update... VS 2010 seems to be a pretty good upgrade overall from 2008. The RC is running stable and I have not had a crash that would reflect its current BETA status.

The IDE enhancements are very good, it’s kind of refreshing that MS left the 'old' feel of the VS IDE and made it feel sleeker, newer and faster while not letting the changes feel completely strange.

Though I guess time will tell on how productive and valuable the enhancements will be to real world development.

Anyone have any insights or thoughts on VS 2010 so far?

Sean.
    Last edited by Sean; 03-26-2010 at 11:05 AM.
    /// Sean ///

Cano is offline Member

Gotta love the editor.