Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Database price lookup?

donnyh is offline Junior Member

Default Database price lookup?

I am using the software for customers to pay their accounts to my company - the problem is that the amount will be different for each customer. I have the site set to allow the customer to enter the price, which is a workable option - but I would like to be able to enter the amount they owe into the database and have the page look it up when the customer logs in. This would prevent the customer from entering the wrong amount. (Hopefully this makes sense.) Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

The easiest thing to do would be to use Extended Prices. You can put each customer in a customer level and set up unique pricing for each of them.