Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Question about products/categories showing up

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Default Question about products/categories showing up

So when I add products/categories using WSI and then log into the admin, the new products/categories do not show up .. they are in the db though. To get them to show I have to click a category one up from the new one added and simply click the update button without making any changes. After doing this the new values below it all show up.

Truly not a problem just curious if this is a known issue or what.

Thanks

cdub is offline Junior Member

Make sure you are performing a

<ResetCache Confirm="true"/>

after making your changes, this will reset the store's cache and should fix your issue

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Thanks, ill give that a shot. However, I dont really think thats the issue as i've tried resetting the cache in the admin to no avail. At any rate your suggestion is certainly worth a shot.