Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Adding new ajax page to AspDotNetStoreFront solution

sshah@whereoware.com is offline Junior Member

Default Adding new ajax page to AspDotNetStoreFront solution

Hi,
    I am a Senior Web Devloper. My company wants to add some ajax enabled web pages to the standart AspDotNetStoreFront solution.

When I add an ajax enabled page to he solution I get the error message saying the something was wrong with parsing the asynchronous request.

The detailed HTML, Code Behind and the error screen is attached in the file.

Please suggest a way to get rid of the error.
    Thanks in advance,
    Syed
    Attached Files Attached Files

MarkC is offline Developer

What version are you using, it could be the licensing info is causing the ajax client scripts to become corrupted. You will have to place a valid license file.

One thing you may want to watch out too is if you're using the componentArt menu, you will need to upgrade with a asp.net ajax compatible version since they both share the same namespace and collide with each other.

The next major release of ML will come with asp.net ajax and masterpage support baked in.

sbeheshti is offline Junior Member

This works for me it I add the page alone, however when I add the skinbase to get the top and bottom navigation I get the error sys.application undefined. Somehow is preventing to load the scriptresource file. Please help

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - ScottF is offline Administrator

Default There's a solution for that

I just found a solution for this issue. The details and fix are posted here:
    https://support.aspdotnetstorefront....barticleid=459

bdamore is offline Member

Default this link is broken...

The link listed above for the article that is supposed to fix this is a dead link...
    please post another?
    thanks

x1angel is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdamore View Post
    The link listed above for the article that is supposed to fix this is a dead link...
    please post another?
    thanks
    It works fine guy !