Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Accessing aspdnsf controls outside XMLPackages

MudDiver is offline Member

Default Accessing aspdnsf controls outside XMLPackages

In the product.SimpleProduct.xml.config file is a line like

<xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:AddtoCartForm(ProductID, VariantID, 1)" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

I want to be able to call the AddToCartForm from within a aspx page not using the XML Package. I can't seem to find a reference to what assembly has this method. Can someone help me with registering this in the aspx file and how I would call it from within the page?

Thanks,

MarkC is offline Developer

the AddToCartForm is an extension function, that is specifically designed to work with our XmlPackages, which outputs html literals for the addtocart buttons, etc... and uses a postback url to process input data.

Xml Package
    Manual

If you want to roll-out your own addtocart form via asp.net controls, you can refer to the addtocart.aspx.cs for the required parameters for adding items to the cart.