Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: en-US

DotNetDevelopments is offline Senior Member

Default en-US

Just upgraded from v7 to v8.0.1.1 and have a weird menu titles appearing (!admin.menu.Configuration!) for example.

I believe it is something to do with me having a modified en-GB loaded in my string resource manager.

Could a member of support email me a 'fresh' en-US string spreadsheet so that I can rename and upload it again to my site to hopefully fix the menu titles.

Thanks very much...
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

There's a stock copy of strings.en-US.xls file in your {root}/StringResources folder in the build, you can get it from there. You can also try setting the CacheMenus to True/False alternately to refresh the stored menus in the cache.

DotNetDevelopments is offline Senior Member

Alfred

I think somewhere along the way the stock copy of en-US string was over written with the old.

Any chance of getting a new copy emailed over....?

Also, not sure where/what you mean by "setting the CacheMenus to True/False alternately to refresh the stored menus in the cache."

Regards...
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience