Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: google checkout for AUD

sugith_k is offline Member

Question google checkout for AUD

I want to set my Store Currency to AUD. But I could only make a google checkout sandbox in USD. Therefore with that collision first I couldn't connect my site to the sandbox. But wheen I set the Store currency to USD. It worked properly.

Is there a way that I can set my Store Currency to AUD and work with the google checkout?

Thank you

Sugith Karunaratne
    www.eyepax.com

Rob is offline Senior Member

I do not believe GC is authorized for AUD checkout at this time. You should contact Google to confirm, and our guys should chime in here to confirm or correct me on this one. thx.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

sugith_k is offline Member

I have started testing this with the sandbox. Do you think that even if I created a GC live account, that I would not be able to work with AUD?

Thank you,

Sugith_k
    www.eyepax.com

hirish.reddy is offline Member

Even im facing the same problem.

Before sending the data to Google checkout , y dont we convert store currency (AUD ) to Google checkout supported currency (i.e USD ).

I think this will solve our problem.