Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Exception, Message=Invalid column name 'OrdersID

yesimarobot is offline Junior Member

Default Exception, Message=Invalid column name 'OrdersID

I'm running into an issue calling the default DumpOrder.xml.config file using the WSIImportTester application. I try the following xml and recieve the error below. Strangely, when I remove the string DumpOrder.xml.config It works, but still does not decrypt the CC #

XML Call:
    <AspDotNetStorefrontImport Verbose="false">
    <Get Table="Orders" Name="NewOrders">
    <XmlPackage RuntimeParams="ShowCardNumber=true">DumpOrder.xml. config</XmlPackage>
    <OrderBy>OrderDate asc</OrderBy>
    <Criteria IsNew="1" />
    </Get>
    </AspDotNetStorefrontImport>

RESULT:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
    <AspDotNetStorefrontImportResult Version="" DateTime="5/13/2009 4:06:43 PM"><Get Table="Orders" Name="NewOrders" XmlPackage="DumpOrder.xml.config" IDColumn="OrdersID" DefaultWhereClause="" OrderBy="OrderDate asc"><Criteria IsNew="1"/><Error Message="Exception, Message=Invalid column name 'OrdersID'." /></AspDotNetStorefrontImportResult>

MelanieA is offline Junior Member

There are space between your DumpOrder.xml <space> config that throws an error with your xml package. Try checking on this one, I have tested this on my local copy

<AspDotNetStorefrontImport Verbose="false">
    <Get Table="Orders" Name="NewOrders">
    <XmlPackage RuntimeParams="ShowCardNumber=true">DumpOrder.xml. config</XmlPackage>
    <OrderBy>OrderDate desc</OrderBy>
    <Criteria IsNew="1" />
    </Get>
    </AspDotNetStorefrontImport>

Check if this works for you