Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: GOBO Coupon Codes Buy One Get One Free

B-Double-U is offline Member

Default GOBO Coupon Codes Buy One Get One Free

Does anyone know how to make a coupon code work for a buy one get one free?

BOGO offers are fairly common for us and right now I am having to force them to buy 2 with a 50% discount, but this isn't really the way it should be handled for our products.

I am also looking for a buy "X" get "Y" free

This would help out on many MAP enforced product Promotions.

MAP enforced products are Minimum Advertised Price products where a s manufacturer will sell you an item with the condition that you do not sell it for less than $XX.XX, much like an XBOX at christmas time being $199 everywhere you go..

Usually they have a large amount of margin built in, so they typically get free shipping and a free items tossed in to convince the buyer to make the purchase.

Thanks!

dvdbglw is offline Member

This is very common, I agree. Does anyone have a solution?

omaxuk is offline Member

Default Buy One Get one Free Coupon

Buy One Get one Free Coupon. Really should be a feature of this cart. Along with the Description field being used to inform a customer as they click through, what the coupon is doing,

seasonalsin is offline Senior Member

You can find an add on by a dev partner for this here
    Shawn

http://www.FirstChoiceMarine.com

Currently 7.1 moving to MS9.3

diveloper is offline Member

What a great "Mod", or "Add" on! Bookmarked!

dvdbglw is offline Member

I talked with the people here and they were quite helpful. Their Promo Addon seems to do the trick.