Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ERP recommendations?

babslimo is offline Member

Default ERP recommendations?

I am currently working on a “needs assessment” for a fairly large medical supplies company to replace their current e-commerce system. We have had great experiences with ASPDNSF and plan to highly recommend that product to them for their front-end, but they are also looking for recommendations from us for an ERP system for their back-office (accounting and inventory management for sure, maybe other functions as well).

Since we know that we’d like to use ASPDNSF as a front-end, I was wondering if you could give me any recommendations/feedback regarding backend software that we should include in our evaluation pool. We'd probably be interested in purchasing integration mods as well, once the final software package is selected.

Thanks for any assistance!

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

I'll give you a call on this tomorrow. Probably best just to discuss needs. ERP systems can be pretty complicated.

barney stone is offline Member

Default Stone Edge Order Manager

The Stone Edge Order Manager is not a full-blown ERP system, but it is a heck of a lot less expensive, and may give your client most of the capabilities that they need. Although most of our users are smaller companies that handle 10 to 500 orders per day, twelve of the 2008 Internet Retailer Top 500 use it, and some of them are shipping 4,000 to 5,000 orders per day. Feel free to give us a call at 610-994-3699 to discuss it and see if the Order Manager might meet their needs.

We also have our weekly live Webinar demo today at 2:00 Eastern Time. The demos run about an hour and are a great way to get an overview of the program. You can sign up for the Webinar at:

http://www.stoneedge.com/schedule_demo.asp