Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: strings.en-US.XLS

lkkol is offline Member

Default strings.en-US.XLS

how do I generate this file?

I know that it is located in the string resources directory but it does not reflect my recent changes still has all of the old string in it.

Is there an action to download or build this file?

Rob is offline Senior Member

we provide the master file in /stringresources dir. on first site start, we load it into the db. after that, you can manage all strings in the string resource mgr in the admin site.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

lkkol is offline Member

IS there a way to download the current strings as an .xls speadsheet?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

That's something it can be done via sql server management console. Navigate to Query Menu -> Results to -> Results to Text, and run 'Select * from StringResource'. Then, right click on the results window and choose Save Results as... and save it with .csv extension.