Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Question about anonymous customer editing shipping address

austin_e-store is offline Junior Member

Default Question about anonymous customer editing shipping address

hi there.

for my non account-holding customers, editing shipping/billing information is not working. i am on v 7.1.1 with one-step checkout enabled.

the screen actually allows them to make the edits, but as soon as they "continue" to the next page (which is review/confirm/place order), the details revert back to what they originally entered.

anyonw else have this issue or know of a possible fix?

thanks!

Cheers,
    sbrown

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

If you are doing anonymous checkout, there is no address record to edit. The nature of being anonymous is that things like that are not tied to a permanent account. I would suspect maybe some mods here are causing the issue, as this is the first we have heard of this and that release has been out for quite some time. If not, I would recommend talking to our support team.