Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: AspDotNetDtorefront: how to show price from Price List

rajhans143 is offline Junior Member

Smile AspDotNetDtorefront: how to show price from Price List

hi
    i have set up the price list of items. After adding price list , i have created kits with the items.
    I have also assign the price list to customer so that the price should come according to the price list when customer logs in. But on website, price of items are not coming according to the price list.

Please let us know Price list is supported in Aspdotnetstorefront or not.

Please help.

Thanking you.

Regards
    rajhans143

Note : - all these setup i have made is for wholesale only website.

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

Is this for the IS version? If so, I would recommend contacting them directly. They have exclusively licensed that product and provide all support and service for the application. If using ML, we would need a bit of explanation as to what you mean by price list, as that concept is foreign in ML unless you are talking about something like customer level pricing.