Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Custom Fields

findingking is offline Junior Member

Default Custom Fields

Hello,

I am trying to create Inventory items using the WSI interface. We have added a couple extra fields to our Product Variant table that do not seem to be supported "out of the box." I am using the "WSIImportTester" application that was included in the WSIEventSampleClient package. I tried simply adding XML tags using the new field names in the Product Variant table, however it just seemed to ignore them. I was hoping someone could direct me on where I would need to make changes in the software in order for this application to be able to accept my custom fields.

Thank you,
    David Berzins
    Findingking

Can anyone help me with this? Have I been specific enough? Do you understand what I am trying to do? I'd really rather not have to ditch the WSI and use a host of SQL statements over 2 custom fields.

Thanks,
    David

Default Bump

Can someone please tell me if this is even possible?

Default Can someone please reply?

I just want to know if this is possible. Any kind of answer would be helpful.