Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ASPDNSF 9.3 Mobile Problem

netprocity is offline Member

Default ASPDNSF 9.3 Mobile Problem

Hello,

I have upgraded to ASPDNSF 9.3. THe mobile version (skin_2) comes up fine in mobile browser. However, it displays the name of the store and no departments or categories.. When i click on the one department a page appears with skin but no content. I do a search and my products do appear nicely in the results, however when I click to view any of the products the page comes up with the appropriate skin but content is blank. I am really not sure where to start. I did make sure the skin_2 in apptemplates and appthemes folders were completely updated with the new upgraded files. Any ideas?

I did try changing the Mobile.9HomeTopIntro from "section" to "category" but it still does not show the categories or departments.

Thanks
    James
    Last edited by netprocity; 08-08-2013 at 09:54 AM.

netprocity is offline Member

Default Fixed

Ok. I looked over all files in the upgrade to make sure they matched and I realized I had not fully updated the webconfig file. I installed the newest webconfig over the top of my custom one and then added my custom code back in, and now it works. There was something required in that webconfig file to make this work.

Thanks
    James