Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Really basic and perhaps silly question :)

newtothis is offline Senior Member

Default Really basic and perhaps silly question :)

My shopping cart is set up showing all the UK cities, however I would like the option for customers to be able to chose countries as well, IF they so happen to be based outside of the UK.

Can this be done? Its quite annoying where customer from the USA have to chose the UK as the country at the moment, as no other countries show in the drop down!

Sorry if this seems like a silly question!

Louie is offline Senior Member

Go to your admin page and then in the Configuration->Taxes->Edit Countries you should be able to add the countries and these would appear as an option for the store site. For the States you would need to go to Configuration->Taxes->Edit States/Provinces

newtothis is offline Senior Member

Default Thank you!

So much for this. This is much better, I appreciate your help!!