Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Mailing Manager Question

eWebPage is offline Junior Member

Default Mailing Manager Question

I get the below message after 300+ successful messages sent. Any ideas?

SENDING LIVE TO:
    xxx@hotmail.com...
    done
    SENDING LIVE TO:
    aaa@sbcglobal.net...
    Exception=Mail Error occurred - Exception=Failure sending mail.
    Unable to read data from the transport connection: net_io_connectionclosed.

Louie is offline Senior Member

It looks like there was a failed connection during the process. Please do check this with your mail provider. Ask for their configuration and if they are blocking any domain.

eWebPage is offline Junior Member

Default Mailing Manager Error

I am on my own dedicated server, no blocks in place.

ASPDNSF Staff - Jon is offline Senior Member

Who is your ISP, and what are the values of the MailMe_Server and MailMe_UseSSL AppConfigs? What is the domain (the part after the @) of the MailMe_User AppConfig? Leave the MailMe_Port AppConfig set to 25.
    Jon Wolthuis

eattara is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Mail error - HELP!

I am getting this same error message all of a sudden when the cart is trying to send customer receipts or emails to the admin to notify them of the order being placed.

Everything was working fine up until last week. I see the following error when I try to resend the receipt for an order from the admin for the cart:

Server Error in '/store' Application.
    Mail Error occurred - Exception=Failure sending mail.<br />Unable to read data from the transport connection: net_io_connectionclosed.<br />

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Mail Error occurred - Exception=Failure sending mail.<br />Unable to read data from the transport connection: net_io_connectionclosed.<br />

Source Error:

Line 269:
    Line 270: If SubmitAction = "SENDRECEIPTEMAIL" Then
    Line 271: Status = Gateway.OrderManagement_SendReceipt(ord, ThisCustomer.LocaleSetting)
    Line 272: InitialTab = "General"
    Line 273: End If

Source File: E:\Bailin\group-209_18_108_117\www\store\admin\orderframe.aspx.vb Line: 271

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Mail Error occurred - Exception=Failure sending mail.<br />Unable to read data from the transport connection: net_io_connectionclosed.<br />]
    AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.AppLogic.SendMail(String subject, String body, Boolean useHTML, String fromaddress, String fromname, String toaddress, String toname, String bccaddresses, String ReplyTo, String server) in D:\BlueLion\Work\MLVBDemo\ASPDNSFCommon\AppLogic.v b:7140
    AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.AppLogic.SendMail(String subject, String body, Boolean useHTML, String fromaddress, String fromname, String toaddress, String toname, String bccaddresses, String server) in D:\BlueLion\Work\MLVBDemo\ASPDNSFCommon\AppLogic.v b:7099
    AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.Gateway.OrderManagemen t_SendReceipt(Order ord, String ViewInLocaleSetting) in D:\BlueLion\Work\MLVBDemo\ASPDNSFGateways\Gateway. vb:2538
    AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin.orderframe.Page_Load(Obje ct sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Bailin\group-209_18_108_117\www\store\admin\orderframe.aspx.vb: 271
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3615; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614