Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Adding sku and sku modifiers to Distributor email

brianw is offline Member

Default Adding sku and sku modifiers to Distributor email

I have a distributor who uses a base sku/model number and adds on based on size and color.

Is there a way to also include the sku and sku modifiers in the distributor email?
    Right now it just shows the Mfg Part #.

Cheers!

ASPDNSF Staff - Raygan Guest

Open the notification.distributor.xml.config which is located under Web -> XMLPackage folder then insert the following lines:

Add this line

<td valign="top" align="left"><b>SKU</b></td>

Just above the <td valign="top" align="left"><b>Mfg Part #</b></td>

This is to add another column for the SKU that you want.

Then add this line for the value of the SKU:

<td valign="top" align="left"> <xsl:value-of select="OrderedProductSKU" /> </td>
    above

<td valign="top" align="left"><xsl:value-of select="OrderedProductManufacturerPartNumber" /> </td>

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ASPDNSF Staff - Raygan; 03-24-2009 at 08:57 PM.

Steve is offline Junior Member

Raygan,

I'd like to add 'actual cost' and 'price' to the distributor notification table. What do I need to add to do this? Thanks!

-Steve