Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: translate - some are not showing

coffeeMan is offline Junior Member

Default translate - some are not showing

the site is using a French version locale. but some text are still show as English
    e.g.
    You're logged in as:

but I have already have the French version string for this.
    Please help

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Please make sure that all the strings were translated in the admin, try to go to the String Resource Mgr in the admin and search for that particular string (e.g. You're logged in as) and see what's going on. How many locales do you have in the store? Also, check the account & contact info. of the customer logged in and see the 'locale setting' he/she's using.

Customers -> View/Edit Customers and Users
    Name:  account.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  67.7 KB

coffeeMan is offline Junior Member

only one locale fr-FR.

I typed '?localesetting=fr-FR' at the end of the URL and visited it. not the 'You're logged in as: ' is in French.

If I logged out, the prices are in EUR amount with the € symbol. That's right.
    But after I logged in, the prices are in USD amount with the $ symbol. That's not right because I need them in EUR.

Besides, as shown in your image, my profile is using fr-FR already.