Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Where's the .sln?

NigelRocks is offline Junior Member

Default Where's the .sln?

I downloaded the developer version of the product (code, etc.), but I don't see an .sln file. Where is the documentation on setting all this up?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

The .sln should be there by default when you extracted the build, it is named as AspDotNetStorefront - 80.sln. What version are you on? Please try to extract the file again and double check it.

NigelRocks is offline Junior Member

Default No .sln

I have all kinds of .aspx files, etc., but no .sln by that name. I downloaded the ML version, but I don't see any information on what specific version it is. Where do I find this information?

ASPDNSF Staff - Jon is offline Senior Member

If you can give us the name of the file that you downloaded, we can answer these questions immediately. Otherwise, the versioning information is specified inside each assembly. You can right-click a DLL to view the Properties, including the version number.

There is also a database version number that is stashed within the database. All of this information appears in the Help > About box on the Admin site.
    Jon Wolthuis