Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: sitemap2 view for phone-in orders

JasonCorns is offline Junior Member

Default sitemap2 view for phone-in orders

Can anyone tell me how to change the structure/generated content in sitemap2?

this isn't a cache issue.

I'm looking to change the link titles for the sitemap. My store has a LOT of product titles that are identical or similar, and relies on the presence of the SKU or Manufacturer ID to help Identify items. I want to alter the sitemap structure so that the title is formed as <productname - productSKU>.

is there an xml file or anything that drives this structure?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

If you have a source code, try going to EntityHelper.cs and look at the GetEntityComponentArtObjectList() method and change this line below.
    Code:
    tmpS.Append("<node Text=\"" + XmlCommon.XmlEncodeAttribute(DB.RSFieldByLocale(rs, "SKU", LocaleSetting)) + "\" NavigateUrl=\"" + XmlCommon.XmlEncodeAttribute(URL) + "\" />\n");

MarkC is offline Developer

You can use sitemap1 and edit this file in admin/EntityHelpers/EntityULListPhone.xslt
    Attached Images Attached Images