Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: E-Commerce Growth Still Strong

Rob is offline Senior Member

Default E-Commerce Growth Still Strong

Like we have been saying, e-commerce is even more important for small and mid size businesses now, and continues to remain strong:

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thre...g_blogspotting

Amazon sales have also shown strength all through this period of tough economic times.
    Last edited by Mike The Last Boyscout; 03-10-2009 at 02:36 PM.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

barney stone is offline Member

I was at a conference sponsored by a different shopping cart last week. The attendees were from companies similar in size to ASPDNSF users. I asked an audience of about 100 of them how many of their companies were in trouble because they could not get bank financing. Not a single hand went up. Then I asked how many had a good year in 2008 and were starting off this year with strong sales. Nearly every hand went up!

I know there are very real problems in our economy, and I feel for those who are being hurt by them. But our industry segment - the small to medium ecommerce companies that the financial press doesn't seem to know even exists - seems to be doing pretty well. Just remember that every time a big retailer goes out of business or closes a bunch of stores, that more business for us little guys!

Rob is offline Senior Member

hear hear. there is NO slowdown here. we are in fact hiring a new Sales mgr next week...despite news from those other (filed for bankruptcy) cart businesses.

E-Commerce is still rocking.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart