Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Hosting Question

vintagevibe is offline Junior Member

Default Hosting Question

I was wondering what everyone here uses for hosting, cause I'm trying to find the best fit for me. I think I need a dedicated server and if any of you have a dedicated hosting plan could you share your experiences with your provider.

Thanks!

Rob is offline Senior Member

check http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/t-hosting.aspx

other feedback welcome here in the thread also of course.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

IronDonut is offline Member

Default Hosting

We use dedicated servers racked in our own data center cabinet. There is nothing like being able to put your hands directly on the hardware. Beats 3rd party tech support every time.

Plus you can run a real network with a dedicated firewall. Much more secure.

rpaa is offline Junior Member

I've been using Server Intellect (www.serverintellect.com) for many years. I have my dedicated server with them and they have incredible support and are familiar with ASPDNSF so they can help with permissions and such.

My server runs me about 250.00/month. There's cheaper out there, but none with the quality, attention, and support that they offer. Well worth the few extra bucks.

~ AA

JBerman is offline Junior Member

We use www.liquidweb.com . We pay a little extra but we need on site support for our dedicated servers 24x7 and have been very happy with their service. You can check the speed if you want on our site, www.flirtcatalog.com