Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Image Resizing

mikeworks is offline Junior Member

Question Image Resizing

Can anyone confirm for me whether or not the Image Resizing worked for v. AspDotNetStorefront PRO 7.0.2.5?

I have the LargeCreates... and LargeOverwrites working OK but cannot seem to get the product image to resize when uploading.

For example, if I want to upload an icon image: I navigate: Products > Product Manager. Then expand the category, then the product in the menu tree. Click on the product I wish to edit. Click on the Images tab. Upload the image for the icon and then Update the product. The icon image is at the full size I uploaded and not the size I set in the AppConfigs.

Any suggestions?

AppConfigs:

789 DefaultCrop true
    791 DefaultCropHorizontal center
    790 DefaultCropVertical middle
    792 DefaultFillColor #FFFFFF
    796 DefaultHeight_icon 100
    800 DefaultHeight_large 500
    798 DefaultHeight_medium 250
    793 DefaultQuality 100
    794 DefaultStretch false
    795 DefaultWidth_icon 100
    799 DefaultWidth_large 500
    797 DefaultWidth_medium 250

767 UseImageResize true

768 ProductImg_icon width:150;height:101;
    770 ProductImg_large width:500;height:137;
    769 ProductImg_medium width:250;height:168;

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

Image resizing is only included in the ML version of the software, so it will not function on PRO installations.

mariamir is offline Junior Member

Is image resizing supported on ML Express version? I have set the appconfig keys to specific values but they dont seem to work out. Can you please suggest something?

and if express version does not support the image resizing can you please tell me how can I upgrade to the ML version? I want to keep all my existing settings intact and just upgrade my license. How to do that and how much will it cost me?

Can you please reply early as I have a release thats waiting up on such issues.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Image resize is supported in ML/Express, yes. If it's not working from your end, PM me your email address so I can send you the patch or you can as well submit a ticket to support and reference this thread.

To upgrade to ML, you just need to login to www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/mylicenses.aspx page and follow the 'upgrade' link there.