Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to revise sourec code to do view count and sell count

laomao is offline Member

Default How to revise sourec code to do view count and sell count

Since ASPDNSF doesn't have a flag that will determine the viewing count and selling count in the Product table. I have to can add 2 fields (ViewCount and SellCount) on the product table so that ViewCount will be incremented whenever that product is click and SellCount incremented whenever the product is sold (order is placed).

My question is that what programs I need to modify to achieve the goals I mentioned above and how?

ASPDNSF Staff - Jon is offline Senior Member

The dbo.Product.Looks column maintains a count of product views. Product sales data can be queried by joining the Product table with the Order_ShoppingCart table. With this method, it'll take into account product returns and sales of multiple quantites.
    Jon Wolthuis