Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: 8.0.0.0 to 8.0.1.1 Question

zeroone is offline Junior Member

Default 8.0.0.0 to 8.0.1.1 Question

i recently ugraded from 8.0.0.0 to 8.0.1.1 (latest version) and some things confused me:

1. When i executed the sql update script from 8x to latest i had the following error
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetRecentlyViewedProducts, Line 37
    Invalid column name 'CustomerViewID'.
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetCustomersRelatedProducts, Line 70
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetCustomersRelatedProducts, Line 74
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetCustomersRelatedProducts, Line 73
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_insProductView, Line 8
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_insProductView, Line 10

Why this happend? Do i have to do something to fix it?

2. Everytime i go to see a product under the price and the sale price i see the follwing:
    Exception=Could not find stored procedure 'aspdnsf_GetCustomersRelatedProducts'.

Exception=Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspdnsf_GetRecentlyViewedProducts'.

How can i deal with that error? please help

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member