Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Looking for a language pack(s)

fdmobile is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Looking for a language pack(s)

Does anyone have any information on where to find language pack(s) for ADNSF application?

I would like to use a language pack that already made for each language to save time and to increase accuracy. I would like Spanish, Italian, French, Greek and Chinese to start with. I would appreciate any information that you might have.

If there aren't any, I would suggest that we create some for all of us to share .

Thank you.

webedge is offline Junior Member

Default Any Response?

I am looking for the same thing, has anyone provided this for you?

ASPDNSF Staff - Jon is offline Senior Member

We used to sell language packs, but customers discovered they only translated the stock strings in the store, not the names and descriptions of their products, nor any custom text in their skins. So they ended up having to hire a translation service anyhow. We no longer offer these for sale.

Might I suggest you save the \web\StringResources\strings.en-US.xls file as a web page, then point Google Translate to it? That might get you started.
    Jon Wolthuis

snowy is offline Senior Member

We have a fully translated package, for both the shop and the admin site in Italian (we can also translate product descriptions etc).

If anyone is interested, send me an email.

Thanks

kaezr is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    We have a fully translated package, for both the shop and the admin site in Italian (we can also translate product descriptions etc).

If anyone is interested, send me an email.

Thanks
    i left you a visitor message...
    could you give me more informations? PM is ok.
    thanks.

chuckb_jr is offline Junior Member

I've done as Jon suggested and I've updated all my strings, but what is the best way to update the item descriptions and other text?