Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: IMPORT PRODUCT EXCEL by choosing locale

zeroone is offline Junior Member

Default IMPORT PRODUCT EXCEL by choosing locale

We want to import a product excel with has two versions. One for English language and one for Greek language. I am not sure i understand how can you import each excel file to the correct locale. please help

George the Great is offline Senior Member

The excel import feature does not support importing data in multiple locales. You could however use WSI to accomplish this.
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

thank you for your answer
    If i import the ecxel in a store with two locales will it put the data for the default locale or it is not possible?
    I am asking you cause if the excel imports the data to the default locale, Can I import the excel for default locale en-US and then by changing the locale to import again? Will this trick work?

If we import an excel with products in a STORE with 2 locales what of the three will happen?
    1. It will ADD the same data for all locales
    2. It will ADD the data for the default locale
    3. It will not work

If 2 happends then the tricky way i suggest might work, please reply