Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Adding New Fileds To Distributor database

td_sas is offline Member

Default Adding New Fileds To Distributor database

I need to add a couple of new fields to the distributor database to include a contact person's name (in addition to the distributor name field that already exists) and a "best time to call contact" field to describe the business hours that the contact person is available.

If I simply add these fields to the distributor database, will they automatically be accessible for editing/viewing in the aspdotnetstorefront admin control panel by choosing "distributors" ?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Nope. You're going to add those information manually in the EntityEdit.aspx and EntityEdit.aspx.cs file to display in the admin.

USNFC3 is offline Junior Member

Default Did you ever get a reply to this Question? - (adding new fields to Distributor Db)

Did you ever get a reply to this Question?

Quote Originally Posted by td_sas View Post
    I need to add a couple of new fields to the distributor database to include a contact person's name (in addition to the distributor name field that already exists) and a "best time to call contact" field to describe the business hours that the contact person is available.

If I simply add these fields to the distributor database, will they automatically be accessible for editing/viewing in the aspdotnetstorefront admin control panel by choosing "distributors" ?