Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Problem with testing WSE842

Kirk48906 is offline Member

Default Problem with testing WSE842

Does anyone know what this means and how to corect it? When I direct a web browser to ...store.xxxx.com/ipx.asm I get the a non errored screen which supposed to tell me that everything is operational. When I send a query to the site via the test application with the correct parameter I get this:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: Server unavailable, please try later ---> System.ApplicationException: WSE842: The service pipeline could not be created. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: WSE032: There was an error loading the microsoft.web.services3 configuration section. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: WSE040: Type AspDotNetStorefront.ASPDNSFUsernameTokenManager could not be loaded. Please check the configuration file. (C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\AspDotNetStorefront\Web\web.co nfig line 202)
    at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.Evalu ateOne(String[] keys, SectionInput input, Boolean isTrusted, FactoryRecord factoryRecord, SectionRecord sectionRecord, Object parentResult)
    at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.Evalu ate(FactoryRecord factoryRecord, SectionRecord sectionRecord, Object parentResult, Boolean getLkg, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
    at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSe ctionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
    at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSe ction(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission)
    at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSe ction(String configKey)
    at System.Web.HttpContext.GetSection(String sectionName)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Configuration.WebServicesC onfiguration.get_Current()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Configuration.WebServicesC onfiguration.get_Current()
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Configuration.WebServicesC onfiguration.get_MessagingConfiguration()
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.WseProtocol.ModifyInitiali zedExtensions(PriorityGroup group, SoapExtension[] extensions)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.I nitialize()

ASPDNSF Staff - Jon is offline Senior Member

Can you give us some background information? Was WSI working fine, and just quit? Is this the first command you've ever sent to WSI? What are the contents of the < microsoft.web.services3 > section in your web.config? What was the XML command you sent to WSI?
    Jon Wolthuis

George the Great is offline Senior Member

Is this 8.0.0.0? Have you already added the #define WSE3 to the ASPDNSFUsernameTokenManager.cs (or #Const WSE3 = true to the ASPDNSFUsernameTokenManager.vb) file (see the knowledgebase article here)?
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

psharma is offline Junior Member

Default WSI client

I'm also getting this error but not in browser. I get it when I run my application which has WSI set as web reference. For me WSI works fine in browser but when I run my app, I get the error mentioned above. What could be causing it.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Please review the article posted by George above.