Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: basket for someone else

tazcre is offline Junior Member

Exclamation basket for someone else

hi, this is my question, i don't know if this is the correct place to publish it but here i go, i am a developer and i have a doubt, suppose that i am a doctor and i have more than one patient. can i, as a doctor, make baskets or shopping carts for my patients so that my patients could buy them later? I need to figure out how a third party person can create a basket for someone else that they can then purchase. thank you for your help.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

You could use the phone order entry feature. Items that you add to the customer's cart through a phone order will show in their cart when they log in if you don't complete the order process.