Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Click on product in navigation bar and produce text about that area in body

Adam M is offline Junior Member

Default Click on product in navigation bar and produce text about that area in body

This is probably simple to people who have used storefront for some time. I have a list of products on the left just like in the skins.

All I want is to have a couple of paragraphs in the main body (above the product grids) relating to the product area that was clicked. (4 SEO purposes mainly).

I guess there may be a token I could use. This probably is very simple but i can't figure it out.

If there is code required I would really appreciate some guidance on where exactly to put it.

Please help.....

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

This could probably be done just with some custom javascript. Put your content in a DIV, and then show or hide the div (eg. set the CSS visbility property) based on the link's click event.