Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: License Question

casavalridge is offline Junior Member

Default License Question

Hi

Per the instructions located here I have:

• Created a license key
    • Checked the domain to ensure that I spelled it correctly
    • uploaded the licx file to the images directory
    • ensured aspnet and system read permissions enabled
    • restarted iis and "touched" the web.config file

I still can't get rid of the license prompt on my site. Are there any other known "gotchas" with licensing the product?

ASPDNSF Staff - Jon is offline Senior Member

I can't address your specific situation, but in general, look at Admin > Help > About. It will display your license information. You'll see License Name/Version/Domain, and then Assembly Name/Version/Domain. They should match to get rid of the nag message.

If you would like to troubleshoot this further, please submit a support ticket. Your individual licensing situation cannot be resolved in this public forum.
    Jon Wolthuis

casavalridge is offline Junior Member

Default Thanks

No need, once I found the page I was able to troubleshoot and resolve from there. Thanks for the tip.