Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Recurring billing with limited time frame

MyJo is offline Junior Member

Default Recurring billing with limited time frame

Hi-
    We're looking to setup a recurring product sale (like monthly coffee shipments) but would like to offer them with a limited time frame, like 3 or 6 months. Our plan is to use ARB with Authorize.net. I can see they have options for ending the payments by End Date or Ends After (x number of total billings), but I don't see where to enter that anywhere in the product variant.

I do see the subscription Interval, but I understand this is for a customer subscription, not a product (true?)

Ideally, we'd like to offer the customer to order variants of multiple products at the same time, like:
    Quantity 2, of 1lb monthly coffee for 6 months
    Quantity 1, of 1lb monthly decaf for 3 months

How can we limit the total # recurring payments per product?
    Thanks,
    Paul

Jesse is offline Banned

Our integration with Authorize.NET and Paypal Payflow Pro automatic recurring billing does not support the "End after X Cycles" or "End after specified date" parameters. You'd have to manually choose to end the recurring billing based on a custom report you could generate to state who's billing should end when... but it would be a customization to do it any other way.