Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Error with FedEx real-time rates

Banacheq is offline Junior Member

Default Error with FedEx real-time rates

My customers all of a sudden are receiving notice that the orders are unable to process. Looking at the system log, I'm seeing this:

Page URL:/checkoutshipping.aspx
    Source:AspDotNetStorefrontCore
    Message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Stack Trace:
    at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.RTShipping.FedExGetRates(S hipments AllShipments, String& RTShipRequest, String& RTShipResponse, Decimal ExtraFee, Decimal MarkupPercent, Decimal ShipmentValue, Decimal ShippingTaxRate)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.RTShipping.GetRates(Shipme nts AllShipments, String Carriers, ResultType ListFormat, String FieldName, String CssClass, Decimal ShippingTaxRate, String& RTShipRequest, String& RTShipResponse, Decimal ExtraFee, Decimal MarkupPercent, Decimal ShipmentValue, CartItemCollection thisCart)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.ShoppingCart.GetRates(Addr ess shipmentAddress, Decimal ShippingHandlingExtraFee)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.ShippingCalculation.UseRea lTimeRatesShippingCalculation.GetShippingMethods(I nt32 storeId)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.ShoppingCart.GetShippingMe thods(Address usingThisAddress, Decimal taxRate)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.ShoppingCart.GetShippingMe thods(Address usingThisAddress)
    at AspDotNetStorefront.checkoutshipping.OnInit(EventA rgs e) in c:\www\jactivstor\Web\checkoutshipping.aspx.cs:lin e 35
    at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Can anyone shed any light on this to help me get it fixed?
    Last edited by Banacheq; 05-23-2013 at 12:18 PM.