Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Forgotten where the product template is :(

dov is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Forgotten where the product template is :(

Previously I had edited the product detail template. I can no longer find the location or file name

I've checked in /Web/App_Templates/Skin_1/ but can only find the template and category master.

Just to clarify, I'm looking for the file that controls the contents for the product page. ie: p-1-blue-towel.aspx.

Thank you!

donttryathome is offline Senior Member

Look in /Web/XmlPackages/ for XML packages similar to product.SimpleProduct.xml.config. Not sure which package you're using on your products page, but it should look something like product.*.xml.config.
    Running: AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2

omairkha is offline Member

if you look in each of your products the "Display Format XmlPackage" field will tell you which file to look for

webopius is offline Senior Member

...or view your product page in a web browser, then view the page source and search for '.xml'. It'll show you the path and filename of the XML config file being used.

dov is offline Junior Member

Smile

Found it! Thank you, everyone!