Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: New Order Notification Subject Line?

Rabel is offline Member

Default New Order Notification Subject Line?

I am trying to add some sort of unique ID to the New Order Notification Subject Line? I know that editing the string
    common.cs.4
    will change the subject and I know that {0} adds my store name but I want to add some sort of unique id to the subject - I would like to add the order number but any thing that would change it from everyother email would work.
    Any Ideas what I can do here?

Rex is offline Banned

Currently, not without licensing the source code. That is a good feature request. I will submit it to our devs.

ronnie is offline Junior Member

Default how to change the subject line of the new order notification email using common.cs

Quote Originally Posted by Rabel View Post
    I am trying to add some sort of unique ID to the New Order Notification Subject Line? I know that editing the string
    common.cs.4
    will change the subject and I know that {0} adds my store name but I want to add some sort of unique id to the subject - I would like to add the order number but any thing that would change it from everyother email would work.
    Any Ideas what I can do here?
    if i want to change the subject line using common.cs.4 file . how can i do it ?
    will it always be common.cs.4. coz in some other post it is common.cs.1 for live site and common.cs.2 for test site.
    Also some it is mentioned in some post that we can change the subject line using the sendemail function of the applogic.cs file. what is the better way ?. please clarify the confusion . thanks