Hi Guys,

Recurring orders change from Month to Day, when using PayFlowPro:

This is the method to reproduce the issue:

0- Connect to PayFlowPro using Multistore 9.3.1.0, and do not use "UseGatewayInternalBilling" (I decide to manage recurring orders myself)

1- I go to the productvariant view of a product and see the available recurringintervals from PayFlowPro (see image)
Name:  2013-05-06_1147.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  16.9 KB

2- In the Admin area I then go to the following to process recurring orders:
Orders -> Recurring Orders -> Recurring Shipments Due Today

3- I look at the first recurring order that I have and select the dropdown box as shown below, and realize that this table has different values than those from PayFlowPro:
Name:  2013-05-06_1155.png
Views: 9
Size:  18.2 KB

4- I check the tables Shoppingcart and see positive integers for the column RecurringIntervalType, the ones used before connecting to PayFlowPro.

5- I Check the table ProductVariant and see negative integers for the column RecurringIntervalType, PayFlowPro uses these.

6- A New Order is placed using the negative recurringintervaltype from PayFlowPro, for a "Monthly" recurring interval.

7- When I go to process the new order using the payflowpro negative integers, the recurring screen where we process the recurring orders now shows "Day" rather than "Month" on the new orders. It appears it cannot distinguish what the negative recurringintervaltype in the screen. You can see this when you process the new recurring orders: (Orders -> Recurring Orders -> Recurring Shipments Due Today)

Is there an update that will make this work properly, or a way to not bring down the PayFlowPro recurring choices from paypal and only stick with the internal selection of day, week, month, year?

Thanks