Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Mobile site on AspDotNetStorefront Multistore 9.2.0.0/9.2.0.0

lori is offline Junior Member

Default Mobile site on AspDotNetStorefront Multistore 9.2.0.0/9.2.0.0

We are trying to develop a mobile xml packages. Is there a how to guide anywhere on how to get started.
    The mobile skins that we have in the templates dont seem to be displaying at all.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to purchase the vortx plugin if possible.

Skriver is offline Senior Member

Are you getting any kind of error? Best to check that you have the mobile SQL table populated.

The bottom of this can be a start. Depending if you have ever modified the MobileDevice table.

http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...bile-skin.aspx

Default problem more detail

I have actually gotten the mobile site to display.
    But its still taking the topics from my main site rather than the mobile :-(

Default xml packages getting loaded from wrong place

I.e sorry just to clarify
    XML packages gets loaded from the "Skin_1" folder. Not from MobileSkin_1.

Default Fix

found out what my problem was Basically in the XMLPackage2.cs in the Core ASPDNSF Project, there was no distinction between mobile and normal website, all the time it was just loading "Skin_" packages.
    I have changed it so that if it is mobile, then load from "MobileSkin_" packages.