Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to display Product Extension Data value in AspDotNetStorefront

itflex is offline Junior Member

Default How to display Product Extension Data value in AspDotNetStorefront

Hi,

I want to show some data in my AspDotNetStorefront using the Channel Advisor inventory field. So, I have mapped some Channel Advisor inventory field to Product Extension Data 1, Product Extension Data 2 and Product Extension Data 3. But I couldn't see the mapped field in AspDotNetStorefront backend and I couldn't able to show Product Extension Data field values in AspDotNetStorefront frontend

Can anybody help me with this. What should I do to make Product Extension Data appear in AspDotNetStorefront backend and What is the code to show the Product Extension Data fields in AspDotNetStorefront frontend.

omairkha is offline Member

Hi, check this thread... it might have the info you are looking for