Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: AppLogic class

putrad is offline Junior Member

Default AppLogic class

I'm new to this shopping cart, I see a lot of AppLogic and CommonLogic classes being called, but I can't find the file that has the class.
    Could you tell me where I can find them?
    Thank you.

George the Great is offline Senior Member

These files are compiled into the AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.dll file that resides in your sites bin directory. If you have purchased the full source code version, you can find these files in the ASPDNSFCommon directory. Changing these files requires a recompile of the solution in Visual Studio 2005 Standard or better.
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

doncote is offline Junior Member

Default AppLogicBase

Are there any plans on making an AppLogicBase class and allowing us to override methods where we see fit?

XSLTExtensions is set up like this and I really like the cleanliness of being able to override an entire method, as opposed to digging in to the class and then having to deal with merging my custom code whenever a new version comes out.

Rex is offline Banned

No plans to date for doing this. I will add the idea to our features request.