Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: RT Ship Request on bottom of checkout page???

blewwave is offline Junior Member

Default RT Ship Request on bottom of checkout page???

I am getting a bunch of code and the title is "RT Ship Request". How can I get that off there, there are 2 separate boxes of code and they are below the "order summary" box. I am not sure if my shipping is totally configured can that be it since we have not entered USPS but I have not seen this in my store yet.

I set the rt ship to Yes but it did not do anything. How do I set it back to No under Modified, do I press Delete or will that delete the whole string resource? Still do not know why the boxes of code are there. weired

FAC-ADCO is offline Junior Member

If you donot want it to show on the front end then see the below App Config

1110 RTShipping.DumpXmlOnCartPage

if true, then RTShippingRequest and RTShippingResponse Xml will be shown on bottom of cart page, because it is turning into a NIGHTMARE to figure out why this shipper or that shipper is not returning this, or that, for whatever, etc...

Set to false not to see RTSHIPPING

Thank you so much. I am just wondering, why would anyone want that on their checkout page? What is the purpose of that? I set the string resource to RT Shipping Request to "yes". Should that go back to "no" under modified? How do you do that also because I tried but could not figure that out. Sorry, simple things but I am new to this stuff. But I changed the RT shipping in the App Config. Thanks.

FAC-ADCO is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blewwave View Post
    Thank you so much. I am just wondering, why would anyone want that on their checkout page? What is the purpose of that? I set the string resource to RT Shipping Request to "yes". Should that go back to "no" under modified? How do you do that also because I tried but could not figure that out. Sorry, simple things but I am new to this stuff. But I changed the RT shipping in the App Config. Thanks.
    Used for trouble shooting. I never used it. I'm using fedex and strugle with the same things you are.

What RT shipping are you using?