Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Related Product Cell Widths

wesinomaha is offline Junior Member

Default Related Product Cell Widths

I can't seem to figure out where cell widths are defined for related products. I switched from default 4 accross to 3 and the widths are not equal between the product - example.

Any help appreciated.

ASPDNSF Staff – Eirol is offline Senior Member

You can customize the the related products cell width on the relatedproducts.xml.config file in the xmlpackage folder of your application.

wesinomaha is offline Junior Member

Can you be more specific? I can't find any where on that page that indicates specific cell widths.

ASPDNSF Staff – Eirol is offline Senior Member

HTML Code:
    <table width="100%" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" border="0" ..........
                    <tr>
                        <td align="left" valign="top" class="RelatedProductsBoxStyle">
    Change the width with your desired value (e.g. 400). Note however that the size is still relevant to the number of columns set on the admin page. You can play with the settings till you obtain whats right for you.

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default RelatedProductsBoxStyle

Where is the CSS file with the class "RelatedProductsBoxStyle"? I looked in the skin and the admin CSS files.

Jao is offline Senior Member

You can add that prototype on the {root}/skins/Skin_#/style.css, like the following:
    Code:
    .RelatedProductsBoxStyle
    {
        color:Maroon;
    }