Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Invalid object name 'MobileLocaleMapping'.

mmann is offline Junior Member

Default Invalid object name 'MobileLocaleMapping'.

I just did a clean install of v9.3.1 on my local machine and I am getting the following error when I try to browse to default.aspx. I'm running windows 7 and I am able to browse to the admin. Does anyone know what is causing the error?
    Thanks,
    Martin

Invalid object name 'MobileLocaleMapping'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'MobileLocaleMapping'.

Source Error:

Line 543: if (!AppLogic.IsAdminSite)
    Line 544: {
    Line 545: m_ThisCustomer = MobileRedirectController.SkinBaseHook(SkinID, ThisCustomer);
    Line 546: SkinID = ThisCustomer.SkinID;
    Line 547: if (SkinID == Vortx.Data.Config.MobilePlatform.SkinId && MobileHelper.isMobile())

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\HP_93\Web\App_Code\SkinBase.cs Line: 545

esedirect is offline Senior Member

Have you run the database update scripts? MobileLocaleMapping is a table that is not present in 9.2 but should be in 9.3.

I can see at about line 4395 of 'Update 9.0 to Latest.sql' script it creates the table.
    Last edited by esedirect; 03-20-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    http://www.esedirect.co.uk
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Using MS 9.2.0.0 with the following customisations:

Lightbox/Fancybox enlarged images;
    Auto-suggest searchbox;
    Extra product information shown only to our IP Address (such as supplier info, costs, etc.);
    Failed transactions emailed via trigger;
    Custom app to show basket contents when customer online;
    Orders pushed through to accounting systems.

All the above without source!

mmann is offline Junior Member

Default Problem Solved

You were correct. Running the update resolved the problem. It was unclear to me that running the 9.0 update script was necessary as I had used the Create AspDotNetStorefront Database.sql script to create the original DB.

Thanks!